Welcome to the Tulasi Ayurveda School!
The goal of this non-profit spiritual and educational project is to popularize a healthy lifestyle, maintain mental, mental and physical health based on the principles of the Vedas (in particular, Ayurveda - the ancient science of life), psychology, yoga, etc.
Our field of activity:
- Organization of trips to India for practical training in Ayurveda and Ayurvedic treatment (Panchakarma, Rasayana) in Kerala and Karnataka.
- Distance learning of Ayurveda theory.
- Translation into Russian of Ayurvedic literature, in particular "Ashtanga-hridayam".
- Writing articles for the Library of our site.
- Conducting retreats, trekking, pilgrimages in India, Nepal, Tibet.
- Consultations and Marathons: Ayurvedic and psychological.
Organizer of the School - Svetlana Mezhakova:
- Clinical psychologist. Specialist in the Purification of Chakras and Energy Bodies (within the framework of K. Tipping's Radical Forgiveness). Specialist in Metaphysics of Diseases.
- Translator-organizer of trips to Ayurvedic treatment and Ayurveda training in India, translator of Ayurvedic literature, developer and presenter of a correspondence course on the theory of Ayurveda, author of articles on Ayurveda. She studied and continues to study Ayurveda in Ayurvedic clinics in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka (India).
- The organizer of author's travels, the author of articles about travel, countries, peoples and customs. Writer, editor of spiritual, philosophical and psychological literature.
Funds from our activities are used to buy books in foreign languages, translate them into Russian, compile educational materials, organize new trips, take care of cows and other charitable projects, and, of course, pay taxes.